Funny Smart Sayings

1. Be of use, but don't be used.

2. Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more.(Friend or Money !)

3. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

4. The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up. - Mark Twain

5. 1st rule of intelligent tinkering - save all the parts.

6. Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. - Charlotte Whitton (quoted in Canada Monthly, Jun 1963)

7. I'm only laughing on the outside My smile is only skin deep If you could see inside I'm only crying You might join me for a weep. - Batman

8. Car service: If it ain't broke, we'll break it.

9. I’m also not very analytical. You know I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things. - George W. Bush

10. Do you have the time? [Gives the time] No, the time to write down my number?

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Short Funny Sayings
|